Migration services can accelerate new deployments, optimize operational capabilities and revitalize your systems to reach its apex. In order to facilitate database conversion, a smooth transition to high-performing network systems that is built to meet the growing demands of small-to-medium-sized business is crucial. Lowering time-to-market, positively impacting end-to-end response times and reducing costs in the modernization and reengineering of your systems, are top concerns that all small business executives consider when deciding to move forward. Before kicking the migration services into high-gear, the environment must be evaluated, the applications and candidacy of the conversion must be assessed, and the resources that will be used must be evaluated.
Optimize Operational Capabilities and Revitalize your Systems
Our migration specialists are well-versed into coordinating, correlating and aligning strategies across multiple geographies. Fidelity IT Solution migration specialists will consult with you to understand migration requirements and plan the migration: using blueprint mapping, determining and establishing pathways, setting deliverables and scheduling sequences, and reviewing and testing the new environment to ensure configurations are in order. We are never careless or overlook any factor when performing our data migration services because it can lead to disastrous outcomes or a faulty system that is unable to handle your workload. In one study, 75% businesses surveyed had reported that newly-implemented systems that were migrated-over were not up to par. These lopsided and disproportionate numbers stem from the migration specialists inability to validate, detect the points of failures and oversimplify the task at hand.
SMBs who want to introduce robust, next-generation systems and networks are keen on migrating data from their old environments to a new one. Oftentimes, there are two reasons for this: SMBs who are rundown with application and data-intensive needs must either consolidate their systems through upgrades and infrastructural enhancements or holistically change their aging environments to a new one. The nature of how and why you are populating your system must be understood both in the short and long-term. We can help you understand your options on what will help raise performance levels to one that is scalable and optimal, and what will ensure that you will get the best ROI.
Fidelity IT Solutions engineers and storage specialists will help integrate a systematic and priorities-based approach that will guarantee that business growth patterns will not outstrip your systems. Our phased and focused data migration services and strategies include: infrastructure migration, device migration, operations-based migration, business-oriented migration and application migration. Our architecture-focused approach ensures that host availability, data integrity and performance-based challenges, which are commonly associated with data-intensive transfers, are met. With streamlined data migration, we are able to successfully deploy an efficient and rapid end-to-end migration and address the myriad of complexities that can ensue from an unplanned disruption.
We utilize our engineers to help you transition to a newly-created powerful and scalable storage system that will support your data needs. Fidelity IT Solutions’ data migration services’ specialists are first-in-line to help reduce outages and downtimes when replacing aging network components. Our engineers will provide visibility and insight into the health of your systems, as we automatically analyze and examine the diagnostic network data. Our adaptive and proactive solutions help manage your product lifecycle and help you gain understanding of your complex networks so we can take the important steps in aligning your systems and ensuring consistency.
Key Ingredients for Successful Data Migration
In order to the judge the efficacy of a successful data migration, these are considerations that should be considered:
- The scope of the data transfer project is well-defined and laid-out
- Refine and dynamically engage the profiling and auditing framework of current systems
- In order to speed up data transfer, minimize the amount of data needed to be transferred. Eliminate duplicate and redundant data that bogs-down speed.
- Locate and give proper profiling attributes to inbound/ outbound data.
- Set endpoint goals with a timeline and budget in mind; once completed, were the desired budget and deliverables achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Allow a window where your newly-transferred system and network is tested during peak work hours
What Drives Data Complexity
The massive influx of data into systems and networks has accelerated the need to manage data migration activity. These are the key reasons why data intensity has undergone a transformation, and why there is a huge need for its management:
- Compliance Concerns: Regulations and policies, coming from internal and external sources, must be authenticated and pass certain standards and benchmarks.
- Data Capacity: The rise in rich packet-flow data and dense-information streams, wears-down and boggles-down networks and systems. The ability to manage data volumes becomes business-critical.
- Data Diversity: Not all data is the same. New formats of data are constantly being introduced, which demands SMBs systems to be flexible.
- Data Deterioration: Data is fickle. Customer-based data typically dives on a year-to-year basis, as much as 25%.
- Innovation: The proliferation of new systems and advances in data devices can also generate a multifaceted layer to changing data structures.
- Quality Assurance: Most SMBs are unaware of the incoming data quality, and have no QA regulatory system in place to check and filter